Based at: Home or Head/Regional office
Main purpose: To provide Technical Support to our customer base. This role will involve assistance with installations, providing ongoing proactive support and remote monitoring. Responsibility for working closely with the Product team and ensuring any operational ad-hoc fixes are incorporated into new software releases. Provide technical support and coordinate any 3rd party internal/external suppliers to reach an acceptable conclusion for the hotel/guest issues.
- Support installations and upgrades of Linux based platforms
- Provide proactive support and online diagnostics of live sites
- Development of scripts and tools where required to aid analysing and debugging problems from the field
- Ensure that Global Service Centre ticket queues are maintained correctly and ensure no backlog develops
- Provide proactive monitoring and either resolve directly or drive resolution through other teams
- Provide technical escalation support for 1st level and 2nd level shift engineers
- Develop process document to help improve 1st / 2nd level shift engineers efficiency and allow them to resolve more issues themselves
Competency / Performance Drivers
- Excellent team player
- Methodical and proactive
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Able to work independently and prioritise effectively
- Strong analysis, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise
- Sys Admin level of Linux knowledge
- Scripting languages; Bash, Perl
- Software/Server installation & support
- LAN/WAN/Remote Diagnostics/SNMP skillsets
- Networking including Cisco
- Wi-Fi knowledge
- Knowledge of Web technologies, Java/J2EE, Linux, Postgres/Oracle, XML, HTML are desirable
- Interactive Televisions experience
- Programming languages: Java, C.C++
- Cisco Certified Network Associate qualified
If interested, please send resumes to email@example.com.
Press contact: Vicky Daniels, Marketing Manager, Europe, Quadriga
Phone: +44 (0) 118 916 7181 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill chooses Quadriga to provide them with a premium Wi-Fi Solution
Reading, UK – 4-October, 2017 Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill, One of the finest 5-star hotels in London, is ideal for both business and leisure travelers, offering a peaceful, yet central, location. Situated in the heart of London’s West End, this luxurious hotel is within walking distance to many of London’s leading attractions from Buckingham Palace to the picturesque Hyde Park, along with the exclusive shopping areas of Oxford Street, Soho, Bond Street, Mayfair and Marylebone.
Whether travelling for pleasure or away on business, hotel guests expect to be able to surf the web, stream video and music content, send emails, and download data, simply, quickly, securely and without any complications or usage limitations. With Wi-Fi playing a big part in how guests rate their experience, the Hyatt Regency knew it needed to improve its existing service. The hotel recognises the value of offering fast, efficient internet access to its guests. An updated wireless network doesn’t just increase guest satisfaction; it also functions as a building block for new revenue-generating services and increased operational efficiency.
The hotel found that its current wireless service wasn’t exceeding guest expectations and wasn’t able to grow with its business needs. The Hyatt Regency engaged with Quadriga and it was decided that the most efficient course of action would be to roll out a fully redundant Ruckus and HP network utilising a SIP Flex gateway, future-proofing the hotel for increased network requirements.
“We are delighted to work with the Hyatt Regency on this latest project. This prestigious hotel demonstrated that they are willing to adopt the very latest innovations and technologies and to use them as a means of enhancing the guest experience, while supporting their business objectives. It is a pleasure to partner with them and we look forward to continuing this well in to the future,” said James Lilley, Quadriga’s UK, Ireland, Nordics, Poland and CIS Regional Director.
Quadriga’s solution offered the hotel a low cost – high ROI solution that provides coverage to not only the whole hotel (440 rooms), but also to its back of house. Quadriga worked with the hotel to ensure a seamless switch from the existing provider, avoiding any disruption to guests.
“We have a great long standing relationship with Quadriga which has benefitted us by not only having a partner who understands us and our guests but also through having a partner who ensured the seamless and smooth installation of our new HSIA system. This has enabled us to provide complimentary, fast, reliable and easy to use internet connectivity for our guess with no disruption to the guest experience,” said Hyatt Regency London Systems Information Manager Holger Wunsch.
Quadriga is a leading international provider of guest technology managed services that enhances engagement, generates additional revenue, and fuels value for hotels through a continued focus on the global customer experience. Quadriga is part of the Exceptional Innovation (EI) family of companies and affiliates which benefits from the technology innovation driven by EI. The Group is constantly at the forefront of hospitality guest technology with its IQx platform and suite of integrated solutions for hoteliers.
About Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. Following a multi-million pound renovation, this quintessentially British five-star property boasts 440 luxurious guestrooms & suites, plus 11 distinct meeting spaces, inspired by Sir Winston Churchill’s renowned style and character. Award-winning dining options include seasonal, thoughtfully sourced & beautifully presented modern British dishes at The Montagu, signature cocktails at The Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin star Italian at Locanda Locatelli. Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill offers business & leisure travellers, the perfect place to work or relax in one of the world’s most iconic cities.
Based at: Home/country office
Main purpose: To drive net new revenue acquisition and work with account managers to upsell into a nominated set of customers and prospects, normally defined as a geographic region of the country.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Identifying prospective new clients either net new to Quadriga or through working with an account manager to uncover new clients within an existing base by selling and upselling a variety of new technology platforms
- Identifying, creating and winning new opportunities across a broad variety of technology platforms in competitor accounts, newly constructed hotels and hotels that do not currently have the necessary/appropriate hospitality technologies Examples of technologies include Wi-Fi, interactive TV systems, networks and mobile applications
- Recognising and supporting net new revenue acquisition by working with the Director of Global Account’s where appropriate
- Timely and accurate reporting of activity (pipeline, forecast, etc.) as required by Regional Director or Sales Manager
- To devise and develop account plans and deliver results against them
- To develop and maintain multi-level customer relationships, especially at senior management and Director level
- When appropriate, attend industry forums, conferences, and exhibitions to uncover new opportunities & maintain relationships with existing customers
- Working closely with marketing, finance, and operations colleagues in Quadriga to drive the overall sales and revenue performance
- Maintaining awareness of activity in the hotel sector in Quadriga’s operating regions to include key chains, owners, franchises, etc.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the hotel industry and marketplace
- Maintain a good working knowledge of business issues that impact hotels, hotel owners, and brands
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Quadriga’s products and services, and be able to identify how they compare to the offerings of competitors
- At all times work in a way that supports and exemplifies the core values promoted by Quadriga
Competency / Performance Drivers:
- Proven ability to prospect, lead generate, cold call, close
- Able to travel throughout country as required
- Self starter
- Based from country office, but expectation is the person will be ‘on the road’ 90% of the time
- Minimum 2 years sales, pre-sales or account management experience preferably within Hospitality IT
- Experience of the UK hospitality market
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi, mobile technology, hospitality TV systems desirable
Benefits: Commission, car allowance, pension, healthcare, phone
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Reports to: Service Centre Manager
Main purpose: To provide the first point of contact to customer base in appropriate languages, to coordinate subcontractor field activities and the logistic activity and support procurement activities, and to maintain internal service management database update.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- To offer a prompt, professional and pro-active call management service to customers in English and at least two other language as specified. Update customer records with details of the inquiry and the response, make sure all the service requests entered in the database are fully and correctly detailed. Give feedback to customers about their requests
- To ensure that 80% of telephone calls are answered within 20 seconds
- To ensure that e-mails arriving in the firstname.lastname@example.org account are responded to within 30 minutes during business hours
- To set quality standards for maintaining accurate, timely and succinct but sufficiently detailed call notes.
- Coordinate subcontractor and/or employee field activity, being point of contact for both customer and subcontractor/employee
- Escalate customer’s request to other offices and/or departments (Operations, Sales, Finance)
- Handling DOA/RMA requests directly with external suppliers and liaise with administration team in case of customer recharge requests
- Carry out secretarial and general administration tasks related to the operations area, e.g. fax, mailing for customers and suppliers, update company’s records, Prepare service management report using internal database application
- Multi-lingual Italian/Spanish
- Experience of preparing reports.
- Data entry skills
- Computer literate (Office applications / Web Portal experience)
- Able to learn quickly in order to acquire the product knowledge to answer customers’ questions accurately
- A motivated professional who has strong interpersonal skills
- A reliable team player
- Methodical and proactive.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral.
- Able to work independently and prioritize effectively.
- Strong analysis, verbal and written communication skills.
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Main purpose: The role of the Pre-Sales Specialist is to provide pre-sales technical support to Quadriga customers and sales teams. They will take full ownership for and manage all aspects of projects during the pre contract stages and where required will manage the reliance on non pre-sales staff, such as tech support, product & technology and field engineers.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Provide full technical specifications and support to Sales to enable a proposal/presentation/quotation to be submitted to potential Quadriga customers
- Assist with any pre sales demonstrations at Sales/Customer meetings
- Assist Project Managers with surveys (as required) to ensure that the correct solution is considered
- Assist and manage solution design to ensure that the correct solution is considered
- Build relationships with existing Quadriga customers to solidify purchased products and solutions
- Act as a communication channel to sales upon any Client/Competitor/Market Intelligence and for any other additional opportunities uncovered during client interactions
- To help train (with appropriate vendor / manufacturer assistance if appropriate) the sales functions in various products and solutions and will work with Marketing to help define the go to market strategy
- Technically specify installation requirements including installation and delivery timelines to assist Project Managers with successful customer sign off
- Work with Project Managers to ensure that scoping & pricing work is accurate and profitable and hat everything possible has been done to guarantee quality of installation/commissioning provided to Quadriga customers meets agreed/budget costs through UAC / UAT
- Liaise with and provide an effective interface between the customer, Quadriga Sales and Service Team
- Work closely with the Product and Technology teams to fully understand the technical and commercial aspects of the Product/Solution
- Visit sites and attend progress meetings as and when required
- Proactively manage all shortages and issues relating to product ensuring timely resolution and facilitating timely communication to all appropriate parties
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware/software and network configuration
- Strong product/Solution, Industry, Competitive knowledge
- 3-5 years in pre-sales project management experience in multi-site installations
- Understanding of digital/analogue head-end technology and digital and wifi networks
- Customer and Sales focused – strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent demonstration skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Very commercially minded
- Can take a project lead and work on own ingenuity
- Onsite leadership and motivation skills of people at all levels
- Financially astute of cost management
- Excellent written and oral English, plus languages of region working in
Press contact: Candice DeLuca, Chief Marketing Officer, Exceptional Innovation, Inc.
Phone: 614-890-6101 Email: email@example.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Hospitality industry veteran Neil Schubert joins Exceptional Innovation as Senior Vice President of Global Product Management
Westerville, OH – December 14, 2016 Exceptional Innovation (EI) is pleased to announce Neil Schubert as its new Senior Vice President of Global Product Management. Neil brings with him more than 35-years’ experience in the hospitality industry’s technology needs to round out the EI Group Strategy Division of the company.
Neil will lead the Global Product Management (GPM) Team responsible for monitoring industry trends, competitive analysis, new developments in consumer trends, and maintaining an effective roadmap strategy for the group’s product lines. His team will also manage the transition from disparate regional solutions and products to the strategic IQx technology platform and integrated IQ solutions. The product management team participates in industry forums and partners with global marketing management and global account management when interacting with strategic customers and industry leaders in order to prioritize development activities for the Group’s product lines and deliver those solutions on the IQx platform to all markets globally.
Prior to joining Exceptional Innovation’s team, Neil led Marriott’s global product strategy for hotel property guest technologies as Marriott Vice President of Technology Strategy. He was also responsible for crafting Marriott’s global property network standards and defining Marriott’s strategy for guestroom entertainment systems, digital signage, lobby computing standards, and numerous proof of concept projects including kiosk technologies, mobile applications, Marriott’s Netflix partnership, and their mobile key solution architecture.
Neil’s dedication to the hospitality industry is reflected in more than just his new role at EI. He has participated in industry leadership roles in various associations including HFTP and HTNG, including forum chair for HTNG’s Infrastructure forum for nine years. Neil personally initiated and wrote the testing material for HFTP’s certified hospitality technology professional (CHTP). Additionally, he has served on the advisory boards for several hospitality universities.
“We are honored to have Neil join the management team to lead our Global Product Management team,” said Exceptional Innovation CEO Seale Moorer. “His experience and passion for the industry will not only aid in our continuous efforts to bring the hospitality industry the latest technology solutions but provide us with a seasoned and dedicated veteran to lead our global product initiatives and deliver our IQx platform and integrated solutions to the global marketplace.”
About Exceptional Innovation
Exceptional Innovation (EI) is relentlessly focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative solutions that connect our customers to the people they serve through the advanced use of technology. With our global reach, range and resources, we provide our customers with IQx, a unified platform for driving their vision into their markets using consistent and reliable entertainment and connectivity services. Our integrated IQ solutions leverage the platform to assist our customers in making intelligent decisions to actively engage and inspire through interactive experiences.For more information, visit www.exceptionalinnovation.com.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For media inquiries, contact Rasheel Dhillon at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6372 6041
Singapore, October 5, 2016 – interTouch Pte Ltd, the largest global provider of high speed internet and IPTV managed services in the Asia Pacific and Middle East hospitality industry, is pleased to announce Matt Mitchell as its new President/Managing Director beginning October 17, 2016. In his role, Matt will be responsible for driving revenue, market share and profitability for the business ensuring consistent and sustained growth in the regions in which interTouch operates. He will also establish and reinforce long-term strategic partnerships with major chains while leading the team of senior sales and operational leaders to communicate and deliver the interTouch vision, go to market strategy, and business plan throughout the regions.
“I am honored to lead interTouch into a new and exciting era of the company. I look forward to working with the team to further drive technical and business innovations through new products developed in partnership with our affiliate Exceptional Innovation. Delivering the IQx enterprise technology platform and integrated suite of solutions including IQ in-room, IQ spaces and IQ internet to hoteliers in the Asia Pacific and Middle East markets will ensure the growth and future of interTouch,” says Matt.
Prior to joining interTouch, Matt has spent over 17 years in the hospitality industry in several executive leadership positions in GuestTek, iBAHN and DOCOMO interTouch. Earlier in his career, Matt spent 5 years at 3Com where he was successful in establishing the company’s Asia Pacific customer service organization and building a direct sales force focused on large government and corporate enterprise customers.
“Matt is an accomplished business executive with a wide range of expertise, ranging from regional sales management to operations, which are essential for bringing the interTouch business to the next level. His results-oriented approach and ability to think strategically will play a pivotal role in extending our track record of innovation, while helping us grow profitably,” says Seale Moorer, Chairman of interTouch Holdings.
Headquartered in Singapore and with operations throughout Asia Pacific, Africa, the Middle East and the Americas, interTouch has presence in more than 60 countries with over 700 employees worldwide. A premier integrated technology solutions provider, interTouch remains committed to providing international hotels with the competitive edge needed to attract increasingly tech-savvy travelers who want connectivity as well as interactivity at their fingertips. For more information, visit www.intertouch.com.
About Exceptional Innovation
Exceptional Innovation (EI) is relentlessly focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative solutions that connect customers to the people they serve through the advanced use of technology. With EI’s reach, range and resources, we provide our customers a unified platform for driving their vision into their markets using consistent and reliable entertainment and connectivity services. Our solutions leverage the IQx platform to assist our customers in making intelligent decisions to actively engage and inspire the people they serve.
The company’s subsidiaries include Quadriga, a leading international provider of next-generation guestroom technology services throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa and Exceptional Innovation Inc. a provider of premium content delivery and guest experience solutions that enhance guest engagement and generate additional revenue for hotels for the Americas region.
EI has more than 30 years’ experience and operates in the key strategic geographies of the USA, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, supporting more than 325,000 guest rooms. For more information, visit www.exceptionalinnovation.com.
IQx is the integration platform and Central Management System that all of the Exceptional Innovation companies and affiliates future products will be integrated through for configuration, deployment, support and customization globally.
IQx provides the brand management, systems monitoring and reporting, data analytics, integration and service tools to enable hoteliers to control their TV, internet, mobile, digital signage, content and advertising experiences through one universal platform for growth and continuous innovation. IQx gives hoteliers the ability to centrally manage their property or portfolio of properties connected through the platform for a consistent and reliable guest experience regardless of device or location. It also enables revenue generating capabilities, such as OTT advertising and promotional brand management. The platform is updateable ensuring flexibility, scalability and extensibility for future growth and innovation.
One platform. Multiple Solutions. Endless Possibilities. For more information, visit http://exceptionalinnovation.com/IQx.
Press Contact: Vicky Daniels, Marketing Manager – Europe
Phone: +44 (0) 118 916 7181 Email: Vicky.Daniels@quadriga.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Company introduces IQx platform and suite of integrated IQ solutions in Europe
Theale, Berkshire – 07 Nov. 2016 – Quadriga is pleased to announce the introduction of the IQx platform and suite of integrated IQ solutions for hoteliers in Europe. IQx is the company’s fully integrated enterprise-grade technology platform and Central Management System that all future products will be built on and integrated through for configuration, deployment, and support globally. The debut of IQx from Quadriga will take place in Paris at Equip Hotel 06-10 November which follows the Americas announcement of the platform and integrated solutions at HITEC New Orleans 2016 this June.
IQx was designed as a universal platform that provides all of the guest-facing technologies required by a hotelier including high speed internet, interactive television, over-the-top content and streaming through an integrated Chromecast experience, digital signage, mobile device integration, and room control functionality.
The IQx Central Management System provides full management of the system infrastructure (hardware), configuration, content, monitoring, reporting and analytics for hoteliers in a single dashboard application. It is designed to make hoteliers’ lives easier through the use of technology regardless of whether their role is general manager, IT director, customer service or marketing officer. The dashboard service tools enable hoteliers to control all of their guest facing experiences through one universal integrated platform from a single source technology vendor globally.
The IQx Portal gives hoteliers the ability to centrally manage their property or portfolio of properties connected through the web-based, anywhere access dashboard application for a consistent and reliable guest experience regardless of device or location. The platform and solutions provide revenue-generating capabilities such as promotional brand management, OTT advertising and additional operational cost and time saving efficiencies.
“We are excited to share the company’s global technology vision with hoteliers at Hotel Equip,” says Jean-Philippe Delouis, President & Managing Director EMEA. “The flexible IQx platform ensures that we can provide a foundation for future growth and innovation to meet the fast paced change in customer and technology demands that hoteliers are experiencing today.”
In addition to the innovative technology, hoteliers can rely on the breadth and depth of our sales, operations and support team’s talent supporting their initiatives which includes services such as installation, project management, network design, creative, technical and end-user support.
Quadriga is a leading international provider of guest technology managed services that enhances engagement, generates additional revenue, and fuels value for hotels through a continued focus on the global customer experience.
Quadriga is part of the Exceptional Innovation (EI) family of companies and affiliates which benefits from the technology innovation driven by EI. The Group is constantly at the forefront of hospitality guest technology with its IQx platform and suite of integrated IQ solutions for hoteliers.
With our combined reach, range and resources, we provide our customers a unified platform for driving their vision into their markets using consistent and reliable entertainment and connectivity services. Our solutions leverage the platform to assist our customers in making intelligent decisions to actively engage and inspire the people they serve.
Press Contact: Candice DeLuca, Chief Marketing Officer, Exceptional Innovation, Inc.
Phone: 614.890-6101 Email: email@example.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Exceptional Innovation, Inc. and HTNG team up to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Columbus, OH – Oct. 10, 2016 Exceptional Innovation, Inc. recently hosted the inaugural meeting for the Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG)’s Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Workgroup. The HTNG PII Workgroup’s goal is to raise awareness of and develop guidelines for the security of guest and employee information.
Personally identifiable information is any representation of information that permits the identification of an individual, either alone or when combined with other elements. Due to the growing threat of data breaches and cyberattacks across the world, there is a need to prioritize the security of guest and employee personal information. The PII Workgroup is implementing principles for the hospitality industry in terms of guidelines, roles of vendors, a global strategy for protecting PII and the group’s commitment to the hospitality industry.
“I hope the PII Workgroup will give us a set of guidelines and help individuals with the need to have and go about securing data in their environment. It’s going to give everyone a baseline level of instruction, which I think will be helpful to the industry,” said HTNG CEO Michael Blake.
In the meeting the workgroup discussed industry principles which included ownership, regulatory compliance, transparency, stewardship and the importance of selecting partners that share the same commitment to PII. An industry code of conduct and a self-assessment tool to ensure personal data security were also talked about in-depth.
“It’s part of our mission at Exceptional Innovation to provide the industry with strong and creative leadership in the changing world of guest-facing technologies. One area where technology companies like ours particularly need to lead is in helping the industry better protect guests’ personally identifiable information,” said Chris Farrar, Chief Analytics Officer for Exceptional Innovation and member of the HTNG PII Workgroup. “This is not just a matter of the design of our products and services, but also of actively working within the industry to create awareness and best practices surrounding the protection of data and analyzing. It’s for this reason that we’re especially pleased to contribute our insights and efforts to the industry in the context of the HTNG PII workgroup.”
About Exceptional Innovation
Exceptional Innovation (EI) is relentlessly focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative solutions that connect our customers to the people they serve through the advanced use of technology. With our global reach, range and resources, we provide our customers with IQx, a unified platform for driving their vision into their markets using consistent and reliable entertainment and connectivity services. Our integrated IQ solutions leverage the platform to assist our customers in making intelligent decisions to actively engage and inspire through interactive experiences.
For more information, visit www.exceptionalinnovation.com.
About Hotel Technology Next Generation
The premier technology solutions association in the hospitality industry, HTNG is a self-funded, nonprofit organization with members from hotel and hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality and other industry members including consultants, media and academic experts. HTNG’s members participate in focused workgroups to bring to market open solution sets addressing specific business problems. HTNG fosters the selection and adoption of existing open standards. Where necessary, it also develops new open standards to meet the needs of the global hospitality industry.
Membership in HTNG is open to hotel and hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality, consultants, academics, press and others. Currently more than 400 corporate and individual members from across this spectrum, including most of the world’s leading hotel companies and technology vendors, are active HTNG participants. HTNG’s Board of Governors, consisting of 22 top IT leaders from hotel companies around the world, itself has technology responsibility for more than 2.5 million guest rooms. HTNG publishes workgroup proceedings, drafts and specifications for all HTNG members as soon as they are created, encouraging rapid and broad adoption. HTNG releases specifications into the public domain as soon as they are ratified by the workgroups. For more information, visit www.htng.org.