Theale Regional OfficeReports to:
Service Centre ManagerMain purpose:
To provide the first point of contact to customer base in appropriate languages, to coordinate subcontractor field activities and the logistic activity and support procurement activities, and to maintain internal service management database update.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- To offer a prompt, professional and pro-active call management service to customers in English and at least two other language as specified. Update customer records with details of the inquiry and the response, make sure all the service requests entered in the database are fully and correctly detailed. Give feedback to customers about their requests
- To ensure that 80% of telephone calls are answered within 20 seconds
- To ensure that e-mails arriving in the firstname.lastname@example.org account are responded to within 30 minutes during business hours
- To set quality standards for maintaining accurate, timely and succinct but sufficiently detailed call notes.
- Coordinate subcontractor and/or employee field activity, being point of contact for both customer and subcontractor/employee
- Escalate customer’s request to other offices and/or departments (Operations, Sales, Finance)
- Handling DOA/RMA requests directly with external suppliers and liaise with administration team in case of customer recharge requests
- Carry out secretarial and general administration tasks related to the operations area, e.g. fax, mailing for customers and suppliers, update company’s records, Prepare service management report using internal database application
- Multi-lingual Italian/Spanish
- Experience of preparing reports.
- Data entry skills
- Computer literate (Office applications / Web Portal experience)
- Able to learn quickly in order to acquire the product knowledge to answer customers’ questions accurately
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
- A motivated professional who has strong interpersonal skills
- A reliable team player
- Methodical and proactive.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral.
- Able to work independently and prioritize effectively.
- Strong analysis, verbal and written communication skills.
Europe, Regional OfficeReports to:
Regional Sales ManagerMain purpose:
The role of the Pre-Sales Specialist is to provide pre-sales technical support to Quadriga customers and sales teams. They will take full ownership for and manage all aspects of projects during the pre contract stages and where required will manage the reliance on non pre-sales staff, such as tech support, product & technology and field engineers.Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Provide full technical specifications and support to Sales to enable a proposal/presentation/quotation to be submitted to potential Quadriga customers
- Assist with any pre sales demonstrations at Sales/Customer meetings
- Assist Project Managers with surveys (as required) to ensure that the correct solution is considered
- Assist and manage solution design to ensure that the correct solution is considered
- Build relationships with existing Quadriga customers to solidify purchased products and solutions
- Act as a communication channel to sales upon any Client/Competitor/Market Intelligence and for any other additional opportunities uncovered during client interactions
- To help train (with appropriate vendor / manufacturer assistance if appropriate) the sales functions in various products and solutions and will work with Marketing to help define the go to market strategy
- Technically specify installation requirements including installation and delivery timelines to assist Project Managers with successful customer sign off
- Work with Project Managers to ensure that scoping & pricing work is accurate and profitable and hat everything possible has been done to guarantee quality of installation/commissioning provided to Quadriga customers meets agreed/budget costs through UAC / UAT
- Liaise with and provide an effective interface between the customer, Quadriga Sales and Service Team
- Work closely with the Product and Technology teams to fully understand the technical and commercial aspects of the Product/Solution
- Visit sites and attend progress meetings as and when required
- Proactively manage all shortages and issues relating to product ensuring timely resolution and facilitating timely communication to all appropriate parties
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware/software and network configuration
- Strong product/Solution, Industry, Competitive knowledge
- 3-5 years in pre-sales project management experience in multi-site installations
- Understanding of digital/analogue head-end technology and digital and wifi networks
- Customer and Sales focused – strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent demonstration skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Very commercially minded
- Can take a project lead and work on own ingenuity
- Onsite leadership and motivation skills of people at all levels
- Financially astute of cost management
- Excellent written and oral English, plus languages of region working in
, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org