firstname.lastname@example.orgPress Contact: Candice DeLuca, Chief Marketing Officer Phone: 614.890-6101 Email:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Exceptional Innovation B.V. acquires Quadriga Worldwide and SmarTV to create global hospitality technology service provider
Amsterdam, Netherlands and Westerville, Ohio – July 10, 2015 – Exceptional Innovation B.V. (EI) announces that it has completed the acquisition of Quadriga Worldwide Limited and its subsidiaries (Quadriga), a leading international provider of managed guest services for the hospitality industry and The SmarTV Company (SmarTV), an innovative developer of interactive entertainment solutions for commercial and consumer markets.
The combined companies will form a global technology service provider that maximizes guest engagement and satisfaction, enhances the entertainment experience, and increases revenue while delivering operational efficiencies for hotels. The group will have its headquarters in the Netherlands and significant operating subsidiaries located in England and the United States, as well as regional offices in Europe and the Middle East.
“We look forward to providing hoteliers with globally managed services, new technologies, and financing options to offer comprehensive solutions for the hospitality industry,” says Seale Moorer, CEO and Chairman of EI. “Our goal is to continue to expand our reach and offerings to give hoteliers one global vendor for all of their hospitality technology needs.”
About Exceptional Innovation
Exceptional Innovation (EI) is a software development, hardware design and manufacturing, and professional services firm that designs, builds, and implements solutions for the hospitality, healthcare, commercial and consumer markets. The company’s subsidiaries include Quadriga Worldwide, a leading international provider of guest technology managed services for the hospitality industry and The SmarTV Company, a provider of TV entertainment content and advertising services to enhance user experiences and engagement. At the core of every solution is a robust technology platform that uses open standards for rapid application development and seamless integration of multiple systems to create an engaging interactive experience for the end user. EI has more than 30 years’ experience and operates in the key strategic geographies of the USA, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, supporting more than 325,000 guest rooms.
- Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill chooses Quadriga to provide them with a premium Wi-Fi Solution October 4, 2017
- Hospitality industry veteran Neil Schubert joins Exceptional Innovation as Senior Vice President of Global Product Management December 14, 2016
- Matt Mitchell joins interTouch Pte Ltd as President/Managing Director November 18, 2016
- Exceptional Innovation brings leading-edge technology to hotels with iQx certified Samsung Tizen operating system, hospitality televisions models January 22, 2018
- Exceptional Innovation unveils IQx Hospitality platform for growth and continuous innovation June 23, 2016
- Exceptional Innovation, Inc. and HTNG team up to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) October 10, 2016